Teeth Cleaning Porter Ranch
A beautiful confident smile goes a long way! We can help you look your best with a brighter smile
All the foods and beverages you consume have a profound effect on the health and appearance of your teeth and gums. The sugars and acidic content found in certain foods and drinks can diminish your oral health significantly by weakening your teeth and increasing the chance of gum disease.
Maintaining clean teeth is the best way to prevent this problem. That is why you should schedule an appointment for an oral examination and teeth cleaning at our Porter Ranch dental office. It is one of the most affordable dental procedures for promoting good oral hygiene.
How long does a teeth cleaning take?
Teeth cleaning is a professional oral hygiene procedure where a dentist or dental hygienist removes plaque from your teeth. The entire procedure doesn’t take very long, usually about 30 minutes. The primary purpose of teeth cleaning is to prevent the development of gingivitis, cavities, and periodontal disease.
The three primary methods of teeth cleaning include:
- Prophylaxis (preventative) dental cleanings
- Periodontal dental cleanings
- Deep teeth cleaning (scaling and root planing)
These teeth cleaning methods are designed to remove plaque from teeth and prevent oral disease in some capacity. Your dentist will be able to recommend which teeth cleaning method is best for your particular teeth and gums.
Looking for a teeth celaning in Porter Ranch? Consider these benefits
1) Professional Teeth Cleaning Reduces Bad Breath – Say goodbye to nasty foul breath after removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
2) Teeth Cleanings Prevents Cavities and Oral Disease – Avoid painful and embarrassing oral health conditions like cavities and periodontal disease.
3) Improves Your Smile – Enjoy an attractive and natural white smile. Professional teeth cleaning removes plaque that regular brushing leaves behind.
4) Prevents Tooth Loss – A professional teeth cleaning keeps your natural teeth strong by avoiding further damage from plague or decay
5) Improves Your Overall Health – Good oral hygiene translates to excellent overall body health. Researchers found patients who receive at least one teeth cleaning a year had a 13% lower risk of stroke
Getting teeth cleaning services in Porter Ranch has never been more accessible or affordable. Contact us to make an appointment for your initial oral examination by our qualified cosmetic dentist. You’ll have the chance to talk about your desires for a better-looking smile and what you hope to accomplish by obtaining our cosmetic dentistry services.
Porcelain Veneers Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule your teeth cleaning today!
Getting teeth cleaning services in Porter Ranch has never been easier. Contact us below to make an appointment!